Jige sizes?

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
Last night DH and I were watching SATC and Miranda had a gorgeous large rouge Jige. :love: I've never seen one that size before, I've only seen the smaller checkbook/envelope sized ones. This one was more the size of a magazine. Do they still make these? :shrugs: I've never seen one in SF but you know SF. :lol:

Here is another one in the size you are talking about. They are around 13x10 if I recall correctly.
a07586.jpg

if i am right,there is 3 diff size of Jige:
jige pm(this is the regular one,similar size to a dogon wallet)
jige elan-my fav!(similar to kelly elan)
and jige gm-which is more like a portfolio

Last night DH and I were watching SATC and Miranda had a gorgeous large rouge Jige. :love: I've never seen one that size before, I've only seen the smaller checkbook/envelope sized ones. This one was more the size of a magazine. Do they still make these? :shrugs: I've never seen one in SF but you know SF. :lol:

Can I ask which episode this was? I'm such a SATC geek :P but I love the fact that I always find new clothes/accesories to look at even though I've watched every episode too many times :smile: Right now I'm lusting over the decoration in Carrie's apartment, really like the wall behind the bed with the pictures and book-shelves.... and all the fashion magazines she has in the little boxes by the entrance.... good i'm such a geek :rolleyes:

Thanks MM, ok so I am looking for the GM. So gorgeous...I never knew they came in that size. :shame:

Baggie,
it was the episode where Carrie gets mugged and the guy steals her shoes and bag. Miranda comes to bring her a pair of shoes and she has the Jige. It looked to be ostrich Rouge H...or something like that! Beautiful!