Look what came in the post today!!!

psycho_pat

Trish
O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
My Murakami Panda Leather Cowhide Keychain from Karen Kooper! :yahoo:A little more than I expected but worth every penny. She's a really nice person to deal with, provided excellent customer service (I had a technical problem on her site) and she was online, helping me through the ordeal. She even sent me all these LV items like a box, a bag, LV tissue / stickers, and photo ads and a coupon!!! I love them all, I hope you all enjoy the photos!

:tender:I would like to thank all the forum members who help distinguish the fakes and the real on ebay (--- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton --- post), it's great appreciated and it's awesome to have such a great group of people helping out. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!!:love:

Attachments

• DSC00426 copy.jpg
    DSC00426 copy.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC00422 copy.jpg
    DSC00422 copy.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 169
My Murakami Panda Leather Cowhide Keychain from Karen Kooper! :yahoo:A little more than I expected but worth every penny. She's a really nice person to deal with, provided excellent customer service (I had a technical problem on her site) and she was online, helping me through the ordeal. She even sent me all these LV items like a box, a bag, LV tissue / stickers, and photo ads and a coupon!!! I love them all, I hope you all enjoy the photos!

:tender:I would like to thank all the forum members who help distinguish the fakes and the real on ebay (--- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton --- post), it's great appreciated and it's awesome to have such a great group of people helping out. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!!:love:

What was the coupon for? For eLux or LV? Would love :love: to know either-or given the price hikes! :hysteric: