Monogram groom coin purse as a charm

tods123

Sep 16, 2006
I saw this in Saks today and couldn't resist picking it up. What do you think about it on my Gucci London top handle? The way it hangs right now is crowding the Gucci logo, but when it flips to the side that's less of a problem. The other side of the bag is completely empty, which is a good side for it to sit on too.

Attachments

• groom_wm.jpg
    groom_wm.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 96
I really like it as a charm....but I kinda feel like it's conflicting Logo overload KWIM? I know when I was in Hermes buying scarves for my mono LV I didn't buy any that screamed "Hermes" because of logo overload. Sorry...just one person's opinion. That said I love the groom!!!!!!!! And your bag is gorgeous too!

I really like it as a charm....but I kinda feel like it's conflicting Logo overload KWIM? I know when I was in Hermes buying scarves for my mono LV I didn't buy any that screamed "Hermes" because of logo overload. Sorry...just one person's opinion. That said I love the groom!!!!!!!! And your bag is gorgeous too!

I get what you are saying. I am not sure that the gucci britt is really the best candidate for this charm idea, but it's the only brown bag I have handy at the moment. I thought I'd just demo the idea with it.