Just bought the Muse

NicoleNY

Oct 21, 2006
I feel like I'm a little late to the party but I really like the bag. I'm having both chocolate and black sent to me so I can see what I prefer. The SA also had a Double in black she wanted to sell me but to me, the Double looks like stuff I wore last year. I just hope the Muse doesn't go on sale anytime soon. It's almost a year old now, isn't it?

What size did you go with?

I have seen them IRL in both black and chocolate and I really like the Muse in Chocolate. Both are great though.

I think you'll be very pleased. I don't have one yet, but you know it's on my endless list. LOL

Congrats!

Oh, I got it in the large size. I like the shape of it better than the Oversize. I was looking for a medium but there were none around.

And thanks for the welcome you guys! I hope I don't like it here too much because I'm already browsing other forums, and eyeing different bags. I already have a skincare addiction!

What size did you go with?

I have seen them IRL in both black and chocolate and I really like the Muse in Chocolate. Both are great though.

I think you'll be very pleased. I don't have one yet, but you know it's on my endless list. LOL

Congrats!

I like the chocolate so much, too and that's the color I recently got. I noticed that in this year's N-M Christmas Book almost every purse shown is brown. In fact, almost all of the clothing items shown are brown.

The pony hair Muse is on page 5. Here is a link to the online catalog for anyone who doesn't have the print version:

Neiman Marcus Online