• Damier Azur Mini Pochette Accessoires

• White Multicolor Wapity

Results are only viewable after voting.

ajamesgrly

~Jamie~
O.G.
Feb 2, 2006
Hi ladies and gents!

I've been on and off of the purse forum over the last couple of weeks do to exams...(which btw aren't over yet! I still have 6 more in the next 4 weeks!:sweatdrop: ) So I haven't been spending much time on here...which could be a good and bad thing! There are so many posts I've missed out on! But I check when I can on updates on the price hike and the azur line...

Anyways, this is why I'm posting...I'm excited to get the Damier Azur Speedy and am in need of a small accessory! Maybe one that will coordinate with the Azur. Here is what I am considering!:P

Damier Azur Mini Pochette Accessoires $215 before price hike...

or...

White MC Wapity around $200-250 ish on ebay....

Which should i get? I already have a Mono Partition (Wristlet) and a Damier Mini Pochette to go with my Damier Speedy... so that's why I'm having the hardest time deciding...I would love to get both if I could...but not at this moment!:sad: Should I be "matchy-matchy" (I tend to coordinate my access..) Or go for the "casual cuteness" of the mc wapity?

I'd appreciate any suggestions or comments....TIA!!:flowers:

3r.jpg

5r.jpg

Attachments

• 254864277_79fa9a30b2_m.jpg
    254864277_79fa9a30b2_m.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 254865778_262c2cb848_m.jpg
    254865778_262c2cb848_m.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 41
  • wapity mc wht $335.jpg
    wapity mc wht $335.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 33
Hi There...
Did you get the Damier Mini Pochette separately or is this the bag that comes w/the bucket. I didn't think they had the mini pochette in the Damier print w/the cute chain strap.

BTW - I think the MC Wapity would be cute.

go for the MPA, it is so cute!!! I love my wapity but I think that will be great to have both speedies and their matching pochettes. If you dont like the thing most of PFérs call matchy-matcy(it makes me laugh it sound soo funny) then go for the Wapity. I wish i could have a matching accesorie 4 each bag but I´m poor hehe...

no matter what you will get, you will be happy. they are both really cute! i have the mc wapity and i love it, i also want the azur mini pochette. so if i had to take a decision i would buy the mini pochette.

My vote is for the Damier Azur mini pochette. I think it is elegant as well as adorable for its size. I love the wapity because it's sooo cute and fun. :heart: :yes: You can't lose either one is just too adorably cute!:yes: :yes: :flowers:

Hi There...
Did you get the Damier Mini Pochette separately or is this the bag that comes w/the bucket. I didn't think they had the mini pochette in the Damier print w/the cute chain strap.

BTW - I think the MC Wapity would be cute.

Thanks everyone for your help...it's such a hard decision!

btw, maxie...you can order the damier pouch as a replacement piece for the Damier Marais... the pochette is $140 and the chain is $60.

Its a great deal...cheaper than the mini pochette and two inches larger in length!!!

Question... did you have to prove you had a Damier Marais to order the replacement?

TIA for the answer!

That DOES sound like a great deal!

What a tough decision! erm.. I'm thinking the mini damier azur pochette. Yes - that's my vote.

But the wapity is cute too!