Sapin city

baby bag

Sep 17, 2006
Today I order a Sapin city from LVR ...I think I am going to be very very pleased with that bag :heart: :heart: I have two first so this model is new for me...anyway thanks ladies for helping me with the desision to take the city!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :heart:

sapin is a beautiful color, you´ve made a good descision. believe me, no worries about the size, you are going to like it. I always wonder how many things I get into my city and it still don´t look full.

I love SAPIN! It truly is a beautiful color! And the leather! I like it the best of all my bags, better even the rouge vif! Mine is marshmallow plump! Seems like the leather keeps getting yummier! You can wear it with most everything!

I love SAPIN! It truly is a beautiful color! And the leather! I like it the best of all my bags, better even the rouge vif! Mine is marshmallow plump! Seems like the leather keeps getting yummier! You can wear it with most everything!
hello! I am glad to hear that...I am really exited about this bag...I think it´s smashing!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: