Will there be more Damier Azur items in the Future?

weird, maybe I only looked at the small koala. it definitely wasn't there. but maybe that's just in the shop and not the general section.

however, I'm more interested in the ilovo anyways :smile:

The release of future items depends on whether or not the line is really successful.
And even if it was successful and they decide to bring out new items, they wouldn't introduce 10-15 new items all at once. It would be gradual - ie, 2 or 3 new bags, and/or 2 or 3 new accessories.

On the website, if you look at the Damier line, you have to click on the particular item. Then click on the color thingy. Some have a choice of Azure, some don't. I am happy they are making a french purse.

The release of future items depends on whether or not the line is really successful.
And even if it was successful and they decide to bring out new items, they wouldn't introduce 10-15 new items all at once. It would be gradual - ie, 2 or 3 new bags, and/or 2 or 3 new accessories.

ITA, I am sure the model for release would be similar to MC...except this time they started out saying perm. How many of us were more than a little miffed rushing to get MC, because it was suppose to be limited!