Dior Outlet

Jul 20, 2006
Hi where is the Dior outlet and has anyone ever been there? I was just wondering if I called are they very helpful. I am looking for a few bags not that picky and would prefer to purchase there over Ebay. I have been burned so many times on ebay
Thanks

if you called they should be able to anwer your questions
ive been to 2 dior outlets one in florida and one in new york the one in florida was awsome they were so nice but the in new york they are so stuck up its unbelievable.

Hi. I am looking for 2 one is a rebelle aged leather messenger hobo ( love the one on eluxury) and the Dior gaucho in black. I have posted before (not in this exact room) but have never gotten a response. I was wondering about eluxury and if they were reputable or of anyone knew of any of these two for sale. Now you guys have me wondering about an outlet store. Any info is appreciated because im taking the dive this week.

Hi. I am looking for 2 one is a rebelle aged leather messenger hobo ( love the one on eluxury) and the Dior gaucho in black. I have posted before (not in this exact room) but have never gotten a response. I was wondering about eluxury and if they were reputable or of anyone knew of any of these two for sale. Now you guys have me wondering about an outlet store. Any info is appreciated because im taking the dive this week.

THE TWO BAGS THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ARE NOT AT THE OUTLET BUT I WAS AT THE ONE IN NEW YORK 3 WEEKS AGO I BELIEVE THEY WOULD BE TOO NEW TO BE IN THE OUTLET! WHEN I WAS THERE LAST THE NEWEST BAGS THEY GOT IN WERE BAGS THAT CAME OUT 6 MONTHS AGO BUT IT DOESNT HURT TO CALL:yes: AND YES ELUXURY IS A SAFE PLACE TO BUY BAGS!!!!

THE TWO BAGS THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ARE NOT AT THE OUTLET BUT I WAS AT THE ONE IN NEW YORK 3 WEEKS AGO I BELIEVE THEY WOULD BE TOO NEW TO BE IN THE OUTLET! WHEN I WAS THERE LAST THE NEWEST BAGS THEY GOT IN WERE BAGS THAT CAME OUT 6 MONTHS AGO BUT IT DOESNT HURT TO CALL:yes: AND YES ELUXURY IS A SAFE PLACE TO BUY BAGS!!!!

Thanks so much for responding i was starting to think i was invisible lol. I think i will give them a call/ By the way do you have any ideas besides eluxury for buying . Thanks in advance

Wow there are 2 Dior Outlets? Where is the one in Florida? I live in Fort Lauderdale and I would happily drive anywhere in Florida to get one
Thanks tons you guys are the BEST!

there are only 3 dior outlets in the world!! one in califorina and the one in florida is at the premium outlets in orlando florida then the 3rd one is in new york!!

Thanks so much for responding i was starting to think i was invisible lol. I think i will give them a call/ By the way do you have any ideas besides eluxury for buying . Thanks in advance

u can try saks online website some other high end department stores that sell dior or you can try ebay which i have never done before because i think its scary!!lol

I don't think the outlet is supposed to sell sub-standard bags. Last time when I spoke to the SA there about the quality, they told me they are bound by the brand to sell "perfect" condition bags. I suggest before you buy, always ask them about quality so there isn't any misunderstanding. :nuts: