What do you Fendi Spy lovers know about this bag???

rolexgirl

O.G.
Jun 11, 2006
At first, I thought this spy carried by Nicky Hilton was frightening....but then all of a sudden it grew on me. I called the Fendi store in so cal and they had NO idea which one it was or any info about it!! :shrugs:

Attachments

• 3200qt.jpg
    3200qt.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 204
I didn't find it attractive at first sight but I did see the real thing. It looks more modern in a sense and somewhat artistic. It's a colourful patent zucca print.

Thanks for your help- I am still on the fence about it. I love the spy bag in any color or material and this one is just something different to think about- a little out of the ordinary!:upsidedown:

It's the Spalmati Spy Bag; I actually have the small satchel.

49j5phx.jpg

I liked the big one but found it a bit overpowering. I get compliments like CRAZY on mine.

For those of you interested in this spy, there is one on jomashop.com for half price brand new. This is authentic as Decophile bought an authentic metallic spy from them half off too. Also brand new.

For those of you interested in this spy, there is one on jomashop.com for half price brand new. This is authentic as Decophile bought an authentic metallic spy from them half off too. Also brand new.
Kimmi's right. That's also what rolexgirl is looking at. She too has already bought an authentic Spy from Jomashop, and I've since bought a couple of Fendi make-up bags.