How many Chanel bags did you see today?

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
How many people did you see carrying Chanel bags today? So far, I've only seen one today when I was dropping off my little one at school. I have a feeling that it was not the real thing though, it was a cambon bucket but looked a bit strange....

I don't run into too many ladies with Chanels unless I go to the mall. In my building there is a very chic girl who drives a Mercedes and dresses impeccably but carries a fake cambon tote.:yucky: Before that she used to carry a fake LV ellipse.:Push:

The fact that no one sees a ton of them makes me like them more!!!

I mostly see Coach, D&B and LV aorund here, so I really enjoy not having the more mainstream bags.

None today BUT at lunch yesterday I saw a Cambon Tote Black with white....(that is the first one I seen in a LONG time here)
Like Swanky said I see LV DB & Coach ALL OVER THE PLACE HERE ..

i just saw one today...didnt go anywhere was visiting family, I loved the style but hated that it was suede!! Can someone plz tell me the name or the #...ill try to explain it! On one side of the bag it looks like a classic flap, however, when u turn it to the other side it has two small flaps...hmmm I dont think I explained it right :sad: Sorry its me just talking nonsense

Just saw one today...was at the SHM and caught a glimpse of a stunning black reporter--took a second look and noticed that I was seeing a reflection of mine in the glass:P :shame: ...:love: