UPDATE...Kalahari PM & GM...Thanks Ladies...I've Decided...

PurseCrazyGal

Miss_Marlena
O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
Against both of them. First I would like to thank all the ladies for your thoughts,comments & insight.:smile: You guys are the best!

I went to Saks last Sat. to see both of them. Both were lovely bags! I liked the size of the GM,but liked the design of the PM. Too bad I couldn't have the best of both.:graucho: Anyways the biggest turn-off was the flap. Yea pursemania & speyta you were soooo right. It was nearly impossible to get in & out of the bag with one hand. The flap is way bigger than the handle/strap it sits in between.:s I know it's the style of the bag...but it just wasn't me.

I didn't leave empty handed though. I got the beautiful Gucci Hysteria clutch I have been after.:heart: :woohoo:So my trip to Saks wasn't a lost cause! Hehe.

I'm glad you didn't spend that amount of money on something that you can't really use. Sometimes, a purse only looks good on the outside, but not functional when you actually use it.

I'm glad you didn't spend that amount of money on something that you can't really use. Sometimes, a purse only looks good on the outside, but not functional when you actually use it.
You are so right Alexis.:yes: For that amount of $$$$,one needs to be absolutely sure it's the right bag for her! That's why I don't buy too many bags unless I get to try them on first. I'll buy some,but I am very careful nowadays. At least I try to be!:P

I'm glad you were able to try it on because no bag is right for every person :yes:. I can definitely see how the flap would be a deal breaker! Congrats on your new Gucci clutch, that line is gorgeous!