two little reveals - Sunglasses

Mohnblume

Feb 20, 2009
It's so funny, we have a little member-only-outlet here with BV-sunglasses. I saw really great sunglasses, but they didn't have the boxes. Yesterday, my boyfriend went back to some other things, but he saw the right boxes! So he thought, he can buy the glasses for me. But at home, I realized it were not the right ones, too big for me. :cry: So he went back today and wanted to return it, but it wasn't possible. Now we have to sell it, but that will be no problem, they were about 100$.

BUT he saw the right sunglasses, grabbed it right away from another woman and bought it for me. Yes, he is a really great guy. :graucho:

Now, here they are:
23042009319.jpg

23042009331.jpg

The ones that will have to go:
23042009332.jpg

23042009334.jpg

These will stay:
23042009335.jpg

23042009337.jpg

Cool boxes! I've never looked at the BV sunglasses because I wear prescription glasses, but those are really nice. Your bf was pretty quick to get what you needed.

Your bf is so sweet and speedy !!! And Wow, you really got a wonderful deal on them !
Could you take action shot with your sunglasses please ? Your torrent veneta action shot is great !

Action shots will come, of course. The cases are really pretty and they are as big as a clutch. My bf asked, if they are really only for the glasses or if I will wear the one I keep as a bag.

BV boutique in NYC has regular glasses for RX [ reading, near sighted ...]. I really love them but I don't need reading glasses [or other RX] all the time yet; otherwise I would certainly get them.