Buffalo Sauce :cry:

Darwin

Aug 19, 2006
I got buffalo sauce on my pastel/white hamptons hobo. On the fabric itself and on the fabric part of the strap. What in the world will get this out? I have NO idea how I accomplished this, since I thought I had my bag out of the danger zone :sad: I just noticed it now, so it's not exactly fresh or anything.

Okay so I went and bought the fabric cleaner.
Took out my bag- AND CAN'T FIND THE STAINS!
I know they were there. I showed my mom after we got back from the restaurant.
Just wow.

huh? you mean they were gone before you used the cleaner?

count yourself lucky then!

but i think you said pastel color and white...is it the scribbles? because you can't use it on that fabric.

the cleaner is only for the signature C's in 12 and 24cm right now, and the optic C's.

you can't use it on the stripes, as i caught my coworker saying,

and you can't use it on the cotton fabric, or anyother "signature" stuff unless it's the jaquerd (i'm a horrible speller!) fabric

they didn't say the mini c's or maybe i missed that, but it should work on it, i'm guessing, that i'll have to double check.

huh? you mean they were gone before you used the cleaner?

count yourself lucky then!

but i think you said pastel color and white...is it the scribbles? because you can't use it on that fabric.
Yes, oddly enough. I sat there staring in disbelief for like 15 minutes.
And yes, scribbles hobo. Hm so how DO you clean it? My ex told me not to buy it because it would get dirty but I wanted it anyways :P

coach recommends mild soap and cold water

it's super hard to keep clean b/c of that material, i would treat it like a tee-shirt b/c it's cotton but do NOT put it in the washer, do spot cleans with detergent or shout wipes and see if that helps.

coach recommends mild soap and cold water

it's super hard to keep clean b/c of that material, i would treat it like a tee-shirt b/c it's cotton but do NOT put it in the washer, do spot cleans with detergent or shout wipes and see if that helps.
I've seen pics of the scribble that have gone through the washer. Let's just say I would wake up from that horrible dream. LOL. The material gets soft and the shape is lost.