cambon messenger bag too feminim for my brother????

swizz_member

Sep 30, 2006
hey guys!

my brother is interested in this bag right here, but i think its way WAY to feminim for him, what do ya'll think? be honest!!!! lol

Attachments

• CAWXABSP.jpg
    CAWXABSP.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 102
Personally, yes, I think it's more of a female bag (as the way I feel about Chanel things in general), but if my brother wanted to rock it, that's his decision.

Well he should be JUST FINE then...
lol
Did you ever watch the show Sweet Sixteen on MTV...last season
this guy name BJOURN had the cambone tote that went over the should and it was great.. I was very much in love with the bag....

Well he should be JUST FINE then...
lol
Did you ever watch the show Sweet Sixteen on MTV...last season
this guy name BJOURN had the cambone tote that went over the should and it was great.. I was very much in love with the bag....

ok but he was a total freak!!!! and my brother has real style, this ''divo'' was totaly over doing it. what i didnt understand was, all of the kids that are on the show are wealthy right? but this divo was so excited about his chanel, which i didnt understand at all. fine its chanel, but when your wealthy you just dont behave like that over a bag, gosh, he was so madly in love with, it was too much, so i think he wasnt realy rich, judging on his reaction over his bag and the house he lived in.

well in this case we both got different opinions! i dont want that my lil' bro walks around with something that it obviously a bag for a woman, he might as well use the large reporter bag form the cambon line as a gym bag, or a pink messenger bag from dior, if he buys that bag chanel bag, but i may be the only one that thinks that way, thats why i started this thread, to see what ya'll think.