What's on your COACH Christmas List?

hopefully not

that is like, "the bag" (sorry for airhead like-ness) that is going to be a best seller. so far it's number two on the list after ali but because of ali's higher price point and the size, i think they're expecting shoulder bags to sell like crazy

and it has. so far my store has sold out of all of them in white, which is crazy b/c the customers know you can't clean it?

prcheney, if that's on your wishlist, make one at coach and let the SA know so when your family and friends go in to view it (ahead of time) they'll push your family members in the right direction, unless that's all you want.

anyone here who wants something for coach can make a wishlist at their local coach store

or you can grab a catalog, circle and make notes and discreetly leave it around the house for your SO or DH to see.

hmm something in thosee stripes, cuz they are fantastic!!!
haha, hmm im not sure, nothing has really caught my eye yet, maybe the next collection line when it comes out will have something for me!

^^Yeah I got the clover charm adn then exchanged it for a smiley to give as a gift, but I cannot justify giving one to myself LOL. No one will give me coach for xmas. My relatives are strictly LVers, and I couldn't accept a chanel from anyone. But I'd like flats. I plan on getting myself a wristlet though. But would appreciate someone getting me that patent dog leash for my pup! And the dot hair scarf I stupidly returned..

shoes!
the beaded tote...omg, i fell in love! too bad i have to wait...
and maybe something patchwork? not sure...but i'd like something different from the signature stuff.