Spring/Summer birkin advice-- color suggestions, pics encouraged

may3545

Happy living
O.G.
Mar 15, 2006
I have sold all my light colored birkins and now that Spring is here and Summer is approaching, I have no light colored bags!

I currently own a 32 HAC in black chevre and a 35 raisin box birkin. I also have a black box kelly and a raisin evelyne PM3. All dark!

So I'm kinda liking the idea of a 30 (maybe 35) birkin in pink (like fuschia or *flutter* rose shocking) or light purple (like cyclamen or maybe even violet), but ugh-- it's so hard to find.

Gold is an option as well, which is light colored but can be used in the Fall as well. I've never loved gold before, but it's growing on me.

Maybe etoupe?

Please let me know what you love, why, and pics would be awesome enablers haha.

Thanks in advance for your input!

etoupe and gold are definitely all year round colors!!! how about one with a different lining ??? parchmen, gris T are also very summery!!

i have been using my fucshia picotin quite a bit lately because it's just so bright and summery~ my raisin box has been pretty versatile so far in warmer days i think because of the lighter cyclamen piping.

I love etoupe with pink, lavender, all colors... and wear my etoupe all year with everything. This has been my best bag for all kinds of styles, seasons and colors. Extremely versatile. I would go for etoupe. Fuschia is just incredible but you will get more use out of etoupe I think. Get the fuschia after etoupe!...I also love gold:smile: Neutral bag is great in thr summer! Ciel is really pretty, orange...it's endless:weird:

I know!! Augh so conflicted-- I don't have the luxury to just get one bag after another... so I need to really think about this. LOL I probably can't decide till the season is over hahaha!

I am a huge fan of orange. It is a great bright airy color yet neutral enough to wear all year.
Sorry the pic is a close up of bag and not much of the clothes are shown. In the pic I am wearing teal and purple maxi dress with 35 orage swift GHW birkin.

Attachments

• IMG_1244.jpg
    IMG_1244.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
I sold my cyclamen kelly and 35 blue jean birkin as well as my JPG blue jean.

I'm really considering etoupe. My holy grail would be a violet chevre 30 birkin *drool*

Though I am considering a gold one from a reseller (whatever saves me money).