My favorites...

kabella9

O.G.
Oct 22, 2006
I don't have photos of my entire collection, but I do - of course - have photos of my two most favorite bags. Here they are:

My Louis Vuitton Monogram Cerises Speedy 25
29vjudy.jpg

I'd given up any hope of ever getting one off the waiting list. One day - on my lunch hour, no less - I was walking through Macy's past the LV counter and figured I'd just ask if they thought they'd be getting any in...needless to say, they had gotten (and were only going to get) one, and now it's mine! I know I should have just worn it for the season and then put it away for a few years, but I can't help it...I love it and use it all the time.

My Fendi Spalmati Mini Spy Satchel
2zsyat0.jpg

I wasn't sure I could pull off the big one, so I tried tracking down the smaller satchel. I ended up having to drive to a Bloomingdale's in Jersey to pick it up, but it was worth it...I get compliments on this bag every time I wear it. Also, after I got my bag, I saw a photo of Nicky Hilton - my ultimate style icon - carrying the large version.

The rest of my collection is fun, but not necessarily as impressive. I have a LV Monogram Pochette Accessories, a black leather Fendi biga bag, a mini Fendi crescent bag, a Tylie Malibu black suede utility bag with a personalized strap, a green/tan Gucci accessories bag, a Gucci wristlet and a black/sparkly Dior evening bag.

Next up: I'd like a solid black Fendi Spy bag, an LV Speedy 30 and, most importantly, a Balenciaga...any shape, size or color will do.

I don't have photos of my entire collection, but I do - of course - have photos of my two most favorite bags. Here they are:

My Louis Vuitton Monogram Cerises Speedy 25
29vjudy.jpg

I'd given up any hope of ever getting one off the waiting list. One day - on my lunch hour, no less - I was walking through Macy's past the LV counter and figured I'd just ask if they thought they'd be getting any in...needless to say, they had gotten (and were only going to get) one, and now it's mine! I know I should have just worn it for the season and then put it away for a few years, but I can't help it...I love it and use it all the time.

My Fendi Spalmati Mini Spy Satchel
2zsyat0.jpg

I wasn't sure I could pull off the big one, so I tried tracking down the smaller satchel. I ended up having to drive to a Bloomingdale's in Jersey to pick it up, but it was worth it...I get compliments on this bag every time I wear it. Also, after I got my bag, I saw a photo of Nicky Hilton - my ultimate style icon - carrying the large version.

The rest of my collection is fun, but not necessarily as impressive. I have a LV Monogram Pochette Accessories, a black leather Fendi biga bag, a mini Fendi crescent bag, a Tylie Malibu black suede utility bag with a personalized strap, a green/tan Gucci accessories bag, a Gucci wristlet and a black/sparkly Dior evening bag.

Next up: I'd like a solid black Fendi Spy bag, an LV Speedy 30 and, most importantly, a Balenciaga...any shape, size or color will do.
wow great collection:heart:

as a general rule i don't like monogram bags but your bags are the exception. especially the fendi! cerises is the only vuitton monogram line i like and that speedy is cute.