Lip augmentation!

Hmm....I was thinking..i want something very natural,but if it doesn't go as I want what do I do after? I will def have a heartattack! Here the prices are between 300 euro-600 euro. And I don't want to waste my money.:sweatdrop:
If anyone wants to put some pictures they are so welcomed!

I used to work at a place that did lip injections, Restylane and collagen. Restylane hurts a lot in the lips because the area is very sensitive and the Restylane itself burns, usually they will inject lidocaine around the lips and in the mouth before injecting the Restylane so the area is somewhat numb. You also need to use a lot of ice. You will also probably get bumps/nodules which have to be massaged to soften the Restylane, but usually these go away if you work on them. Restylane usually lasts 6 months. Collagen can still hurt but it is mixed with lidocaine and doesn't burn so it's not as bad. It only lasts 3 months though. Also, there are 2 types of collagen: human is more expensive and does not require a test dose, bovine (cow) collagen is cheaper but you have to get a one time test implant to make sure you are not allergic. Your lips won't necessarily look worse than before, it wears off gradually, but if you are now used to larger lips you may perceive that your natural lips don't look as good. The nice thing about these fillers is if you don't like it you know it will wear off and you aren't stuck with it. Permanent procedures like injecting silicone or surgical lip implants scare me, silicone migrates and can cause granulomas which are basically hard bumps under the skin, and the only way to remove a lip implant or silicone is with more surgery.

I used to work at a place that did lip injections, Restylane and collagen. Restylane hurts a lot in the lips because the area is very sensitive and the Restylane itself burns, usually they will inject lidocaine around the lips and in the mouth before injecting the Restylane so the area is somewhat numb. You also need to use a lot of ice. You will also probably get bumps/nodules which have to be massaged to soften the Restylane, but usually these go away if you work on them. Restylane usually lasts 6 months. Collagen can still hurt but it is mixed with lidocaine and doesn't burn so it's not as bad. It only lasts 3 months though. Also, there are 2 types of collagen: human is more expensive and does not require a test dose, bovine (cow) collagen is cheaper but you have to get a one time test implant to make sure you are not allergic. Your lips won't necessarily look worse than before, it wears off gradually, but if you are now used to larger lips you may perceive that your natural lips don't look as good. The nice thing about these fillers is if you don't like it you know it will wear off and you aren't stuck with it. Permanent procedures like injecting silicone or surgical lip implants scare me, silicone migrates and can cause granulomas which are basically hard bumps under the skin, and the only way to remove a lip implant or silicone is with more surgery.

Thanks!:yahoo:
My doctor told me about Restylane,this is what he use often.
Hmmm...it is worth to do it??? as i want something very natural not angelina jolie type,i just can't decide :thinking:
And yeah my mum would probably kill me :smile:)) as wasting money on this in plain economic crisis buuuut....