Has anyone in Canada ordered from SACOCHE BOUTIQUE before...

kobe939

O.G.
Apr 16, 2008
Please tell me your experience....as I am just about to order a bag from meryln.

I am most worried about paying duty and taxes as all Canadian know. Even meryln says she would mark the bag as sample, does it really mean that we don't have to pay any duty or taxes?

Thank you very much in advance! :biggrin:

Please tell me your experience....as I am just about to order a bag from meryln.

I am most worried about paying duty and taxes as all Canadian know. Even meryln says she would mark the bag as sample, does it really mean that we don't have to pay any duty or taxes?

Thank you very much in advance! :biggrin:

No guarantees but it worked for me. I was very pleased with my transaction with Sacoche. The bag arrived in four business days from Bahrain to Ontario. I would definitely buy from Merlyn again.

Thanks northerndancer, I am very anxious to see how this will turn out. It's very hard to predict how Canada Custom is going to act when they see my parcel. I placed my order with Meryln two days ago, so hope it will arrive on Friday. She does seem very accomodating and helpful. Four days from Bahrain to Ontario seems very fast. I am in BC, so let's see.

Plavka, I will you know how it turns out.