Any Info on denim bags for this summer?

The denim usually doesn't come out until July/August. I wouldn't expect much if they do it at all because none of the preview threads show anything in denim.

You know, I generally don't buy a lot of the denim bags, and I don't know what's coming out at the moment. However, I just had my SA pick out and set aside a large ikat Sabrina in navy/ivory. I know this isn't denim, but I thought I would point it out. Generally I don't really care that much for signature stuff (including the straight op art), but somehow this bag and matching components really attracted me. I've personally yet to see it in person, though (my SA just sent photos and I said hold it for now), but I think someone ordered it a while back...maybe Butterlite?? There should be other photos around here on the forum. The thing is the bags are all a bit different, like the tattersall graffiti, so that's why I wanted to choose from a store rather than order. You may not like this at all, but I though I would point it out in case.

Attachments

• ikat 1.jpg
    ikat 1.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 102
You know, I generally don't buy a lot of the denim bags, and I don't know what's coming out at the moment. However, I just had my SA pick out and set aside a large ikat Sabrina in navy/ivory. I know this isn't denim, but I thought I would point it out. Generally I don't really care that much for signature stuff (including the straight op art), but somehow this bag and matching components really attracted me. I've personally yet to see it in person, though (my SA just sent photos and I said hold it for now), but I think someone ordered it a while back...maybe Butterlite?? There should be other photos around here on the forum. The thing is the bags are all a bit different, like the tattersall graffiti, so that's why I wanted to choose from a store rather than order. You may not like this at all, but I though I would point it out in case.
oooo thats different baglady, do you know the price on this? This is the large, right?:graucho:

^^^Maybe we can win you over to the dark side! :graucho: I didn't care for the Sabrinas when they first came out..then I bought the Magenta, wore it once and put it away...that one is on it's way to a good home. The thing is though, I bought a black Sabrina with the silver hardware a couple of weeks ago at the outlet and love it! Been wearing it ever since.

That is really nice! I have been trying to be good but some of the Madison collection has really caught my eye. This one really does stand out...I will have to see it in the store! :biggrin:

^^^Maybe we can win you over to the dark side! :graucho: I didn't care for the Sabrinas when they first came out..then I bought the Magenta, wore it once and put it away...that one is on it's way to a good home. The thing is though, I bought a black Sabrina with the silver hardware a couple of weeks ago at the outlet and love it! Been wearing it ever since.
Yeah yeah I hear ya :0
I got to see this tonight at Tysons Galleria boutique in a small sabrina, very nice but I'd still be worried about white leather and rubbing against it. They will NOT have this in a julianne, :sad: bummer!

How about the Denim Bleeker from last year? #12572

cc58_1.JPG

I love the way denim sig looks! I have a denim Bleecker shoulder flap, but mine has one pocket in front instead of two. It's a medium size, and holds a pretty good amount of stuff. I think it was $105 at the outlet, but I would have to double check my receipt. Maybe some more are still around. When I got mine I also saw the denim sig Bleecker totes that have been popping up for sale lately.

img5544.jpg

That is really nice! I have been trying to be good but some of the Madison collection has really caught my eye. This one really does stand out...I will have to see it in the store! :biggrin:

Oooo, I just saw it in person today at Nordies, and I have to thank my SA for the suggestion. I LOVE it!! :yahoo: There is also a gold version, and she first suggested that to me in lieu of the silver Sabrina, which I was dying for but hate the small size (and it didn't come in large). In the end, I just bought the small silver Sabrina anyway, and I'm glad I did. I didn't care so much for the gold version ikat. It's ok, but not nearly as neat as the navy/ivory IMO.