What can't you live without?

Diet Coke. When I'm in countries where it's scarce I will hunt it down and pay however much I have to pay LOL. Also, good chocolate, nice makeup/ toiletries, high speed internet and cellphones. They're worth splurging on, because even though they're small things, they improve the quality of my life.

claireZk - I'm so with you on the Diet Coke! It was always the 1st think I looked for in France, Israel, Bermuda, etc. Haven't traveled out of country for a long time but I guess you can get it everywhere!

It's nothing expensive, but I love having flavored coffee creamer. I love coffee but love it more when it tastes yummy.

I also get up a bit early every morning before work, so that I can spend 20-30 minutes (if possible) drinking my coffee, watching tv, and surfing the 'net. It helps me wake up and mentally prepare for the day. It really is worth getting up early for!

this isn't high-end by any means, but I have to have my Purity face cleanser by Philosophy....cleans beautifully and leaves my skin so soft and never makes me break out (i have sensitive skin).

It's nothing expensive, but I love having flavored coffee creamer. I love coffee but love it more when it tastes yummy.

I also get up a bit early every morning before work, so that I can spend 20-30 minutes (if possible) drinking my coffee, watching tv, and surfing the 'net. It helps me wake up and mentally prepare for the day. It really is worth getting up early for!

I do the same exact thing! I can't drink coffee without my french vanilla coffeemate (has to be liquid, the powder doesn't taste the same)!