CL Sandals?

moshi_moshi

OMG Shoez!
Jun 18, 2007
Does anyone own, or have they tried on any of the CL Sandals?

Styles... Seriousa (Barneys.com), Marisandal (outnet.com) or the Adona (Barneys.com and pictured below)? I've seen several pairs of Hamptons on the Bay too.

I really like the Seriousa but it seems like a lot to spend on sandals that I won't wear for very long, do you think any of the two full price sandals will go on sale? Have they in the past?

Attachments

• CLadona.jpg
    CLadona.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 64
I almost bought a pair of Zouzous on NAP's outlet site this morning.. but by the time I got back from a meeting they were gone. I should have just gone for it as I've been eyeing them since last summer!! Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be :sad: I hope someone here got them!

I think they will make it to sale. They don't seem so popular cause it's hard to justify spending so much on sandals.

I hope so... I will just have to stake out the Barneys site when the sales start happening.... Some of the styles cost just as much or more than the heels, its pretty ridiculous.

I almost bought a pair of Zouzous on NAP's outlet site this morning.. but by the time I got back from a meeting they were gone. I should have just gone for it as I've been eyeing them since last summer!! Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be :sad: I hope someone here got them!

I googled them after I read your comment, they were cute. I really want those Seriousas to go on sale, like 50% or more, then I could justify that.

i also went crazy for the ADONA flat in blue ostrich skin a few months ago... but for the cost (around $1500 if i remember correctly), it seems a bit much to pay for a pair of flats... for some reason, i'd rather pay that much for a pair of sexy heels... eventhough i will probably wear the flats more....

i am hoping they will make it to the sales....

i also went crazy for the ADONA flat in blue ostrich skin a few months ago... but for the cost (around $1500 if i remember correctly), it seems a bit much to pay for a pair of flats... for some reason, i'd rather pay that much for a pair of sexy heels... eventhough i will probably wear the flats more....

i am hoping they will make it to the sales....

Oooohhh an ostrich skin adona? That sounds fab. I really can't justify something I will only wear 4 months out of the year unless its a serious sale and I agree I'd rather have the heels too.

Is there a major difference in the quality of the ostrich I've been seeing without the dots where the feathers have been?