Newest RM Addict
Mar 7, 2008
This is my FIRST Rebecca Minkoff purchase! A black MAM from FunkyLaLa :yahoo:
P4160306.jpg

...and inside was this!
P4160307.jpg

With a pretty blue zipper :biggrin:
P4160308.jpg

It is perfect on my petite frame. I can't wait to take her out this weekend!

Last edited:
omg....i literally gasped when i saw your second picture revealing it...and my SO was like, what what's wrong??!?! :nuts: that looks AMAZING! look at that leather!!!!!!!!!!!! is it super smooshy and silky smooth? i have a feeling it's the same leather as the black cat....

we need more pictures!! and modeling pics please! i'm totally drooling...

omg....i literally gasped when i saw your second picture revealing it...and my SO was like, what what's wrong??!?! :nuts: that looks AMAZING! look at that leather!!!!!!!!!!!! is it super smooshy and silky smooth? i have a feeling it's the same leather as the black cat....

we need more pictures!! and modeling pics please! i'm totally drooling...

Really? I read about the black cat leather and it sounds wonderful. My bag is SO smooshy! Here is another picture of her smiling at you :P. Unfortunately, my camera died before I was able to take a modeling picture.

P4160310.jpg

Oh my lawd... that bag is sinnnfully delicious!! As the "cocoa devil" would say... LMAO. I crack myself up sometimes :grin:

Thank you for sharing short stack! Welcome to RM!

ooo pretty!! im planning on buying a black mab from funkylala... once i can get the courage to spend the $$.. poor college student :sad: haha

but GORGEOUS!! :smile: happy to see it has the blue zipper bc that is so HOT!

ooo pretty!! im planning on buying a black mab from funkylala... once i can get the courage to spend the $$.. poor college student :sad: haha

but GORGEOUS!! :smile: happy to see it has the blue zipper bc that is so HOT!

Same for me...poor college student that is. I bought it with my tax return money. I just shut my eyes and pressed the "submit" button for the order :P