How much would you pay for...

Well i must confess that I am a newbie to this forum and LV, however I have just recently discovered my infatuation for LV, and is now trying to slowly build up a collection...:yahoo:

Given that I would not even willingly walk into a boutique back in 2005, my current crush on the Cerises line have left me quite directionless:sad::shrugs: . I would LOVE to purchase a speedy 25 and a bucket, however I have absolutely no idea how much they retailed for and is clueless on how much I should bid for them on ebay...

So....everyone and anyone...plz help!!! TIA :shame:

Hmmmm I haven't seen anything on ebay yet...but I'm looking for MINT condition or if possible new items. I guess I'll be able to live with used if its GENTLY used only :P

Thanks for the tip! I'll check out that thread

anything from the cerises line, brand new or even mint condition, often go for a lot higher than the retail price.

good luck on your search. i like the cerises speedy too, but i'm just not willing to pay $1500 or so for a new one... i usually prefer new/exellent condition items.

Yea I might just settle for the bucket, I don't exactly feel like paying 50% - 100% more than retail for a bag! That sucks :yucky:
Well, you will need to pay that much if you want a brand new one. If you don't mind getting a used cerises speedy, I usually see let-trade has one every now and then at $999 too. I personally think that the speedy is cuter. But of course, bucket is nice too. Just my individual preference. :P