The Eugenie -- New Style/Pics

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I've been thinking about finally getting a Eugenie this season, so my SA just sent me some pics.

The first one is this season's white, which I am in love with. It's not a true white, but more like a clay or a putty color and it has that fantastic grey edge paint (still thinking about a stam in this color!!)

I'm not sure what line the second one's from (I'm waiting for his response). I like how it's 2-tone, but more than that I LOVE the leather. It looks so soft and is slightly distressed. As soon as I find out what line this is from, I'll let you know

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC03616.jpg
    DSC03616.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 186
thanks tad
I had a feeling it was the Resort line
I didn't see anything like it in all the S/S bags

Yea, I think I'm going to end up with the white quilted one
but I wanted to share the pics
I think that 2nd one is really pretty (and different)
and I really love the leather on it

I don't know about the ones from Resort
but I know the new Eugenies for S/S have a zippered
pocket inside that's new. I like that added "touch"
gives you a little more room to work with!

Oooh, I love both of them for different reasons! I like how classic and soft and pretty the first one is with the gold hardware. But the second looks more modern and subtle....I think it would make sense to own both, TBH. ;)

I know -- there's something about that 2nd one that is so eye catching
I really only need one (and really don't even NEED that many!)
but someone should get that second one!!

the quilted one is just so timeless and classic. its classy, but could even be taken to a night to the movies or something casual.

i like the second one too, but i feel like clutches r more used for special occasions anyway, so getting a casual one isnt totally necessary.

but i agree with BOM, both is always awesome LOL :smile: