Going to LA--Help!

marymoon

Jun 18, 2006
Hey all
I am going to LA for the first time at the end of the month. My DH's little brother just moved out there and we are going to see him. My question is this--If you have only maybe 3-4 hours to shop in LA what do you do? We are going there to see him blah, blah, blah and I am sure I can only get them to indulge me for a little while. We are going to be there for a Friday and a Saturday. What's a girl to do?
Thanks!:yes:

you're from Vegas so I'm sure you could find anything on Rodeo as easily at home...I would go to Robertson for Kitson or Planet Blue in Malibu or Fred Segal on Melrose or in Santa Monica--pick one area to invest your time (Robertson and Melrose are really close, and tons of stores are on that street)

you're from Vegas so I'm sure you could find anything on Rodeo as easily at home...I would go to Robertson for Kitson or Planet Blue in Malibu or Fred Segal on Melrose or in Santa Monica--pick one area to invest your time (Robertson and Melrose are really close, and tons of stores are on that street)

oooh yes, fred segal. but bring a crap load of cash with you. you could easily spend all day there. but go to fred segal in santa monica cause then you can go to 3rd street promenade, then to a pub for a pint then to the beach!

If we're talking shopping, go to Kitson. :heart:

I agree. Kitson is at least something to see - even if you don't buy anything. Personally, I find it junky and very overpriced. I don't know. I have a hard time paying $80.00 for a VERY cheaply made:yucky: , thin little T-shirt just because it has the name Kitson on it.

I know it's a hot spot for celebs and all but again, personally I think it's very overrated.

One thing I DO like about Kitson? It's right down the street from The Ivy! YUM!:graucho: