What are the odds of getting a speedy from...

LVlovingteacher

Proud mom of Speedy
O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
made Somewhere other than USA? I ordered from ELUX but I know that some people still get france and spain from there too. Any ideas? I am dying it is coming today and I keep finding myself looking out the window, I feel like opening my door and screaming "WHERE IS MY BAG???!!! I am going crazy waiting :yahoo: :wtf: :sad:

made Somewhere other than USA? I ordered from ELUX but I know that some people still get france and spain from there too. Any ideas? I am dying it is coming today and I keep finding myself looking out the window, I feel like opening my door and screaming "WHERE IS MY BAG???!!! I am going crazy waiting :yahoo: :wtf: :sad:

I got mine yesterday, a Speedy 35 from eluxury and it was made in the USA...not that that is a bad thing! LOL I guess I had been hoping for a bag that said made in France! :shrugs:

If it's a mono speedy...odds are it'll be USA. If I'm not mistaken most of the mono speedys are made here (my mono speedy is USA and my mono wallet is USA as well).
I know the torture of waiting....I'm waiting for the mailman as my MC speedy is supposed to be arriving today!

Crossing my fingers for you, I hope you get it soon. While in general I don't care too much where they are made, I do have a slight preference also for France. I mean it is a french brand. I do wish they would make an effort to have bags like the speedy (where the heat stamp is on the outside) made in France. JMO.