Jessica Biel Bag

yellowmellow

Jan 23, 2009
Biel's bags are always hard to ID !! anyone know?

03739_Jessica_Biel_in_Beverly_Hills.jpg
JessicaBielArrivingOfficeBuildingSa.jpg

This is the kind of bag that (imo) doesn't appear well on the website pix but looks fabulous when on a real live person. And I want it too.

^^^Looking at that pic and the price, it looks like the small size. It is knitted leather, it's heavy, but totally manageable. I got mine from dvf.com, they have the large for pre-order and the medium in gold and magenta. I think the gold may be sold out for the moment. I had the magenta as well but sent it back, given the size and the shape, I think it looks best in gold. It is an awesome bag!

^^^Looking at that pic and the price, it looks like the small size. It is knitted leather, it's heavy, but totally manageable. I got mine from dvf.com, they have the large for pre-order and the medium in gold and magenta. I think the gold may be sold out for the moment. I had the magenta as well but sent it back, given the size and the shape, I think it looks best in gold. It is an awesome bag!
Thanks, I am drooling. If it is heavy, small may be a good choice.

I wanted it in the medium size, but since that size seemed to be sold out everywhere, I ordered it in the larger size from Bergdorfs. Now I am having buyer's remorse because it was so expensive and I have not even tried it on in person yet before, but I am sure I will feel better about it when I have it in my hands!

The large is really a cool size. All the celebs are carrying the large. It is different from any bag I have ever owned, but different in a good way :yes: