First pair of Uggs for me!!!

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Just bought my very first pair of Uggs over the weekend and I :heart: :heart: :heart: them...they are soooooooo incredibly comfortable! They're part of my new resolution to wear my usual stilettos less during the weekends (during the day) so that my feet can recover from the week...I fear I'm losing my arch! Anyone else have these? Celebrate with me!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Attachments

• Uggs Cargo Boots.jpeg
    Uggs Cargo Boots.jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 88
I have Uggs as well - I bought my first pair 10 years ago, in the dead of a Chicago winter after I had given birth to twins. My hormones were INSANE - I sweat profusely and refused to wear a coat. My DH insisted that I at least wear warm boots and I've loved them ever since.:love:

Oooh I love those! Cool buckle. I just got home from dropping DD off at school so I had to take my Uggs off... my feet are now cold and sad. I should get a pair to just wear around the house. Love 'em!!

Just bought my very first pair of Uggs over the weekend and I :heart: :heart: :heart: them...they are soooooooo incredibly comfortable! They're part of my new resolution to wear my usual stilettos less during the weekends (during the day) so that my feet can recover from the week...I fear I'm losing my arch! Anyone else have these? Celebrate with me!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Good for you :smile: they look cute!

You feet are gonna thank you !:yes:
I don't understand why so many seem to dislike them :shrugs:,they are cute,comfortable and foot friendly.

They might not be fashionable to many but they look a hell of a lot better than fallen arches,bunions,corns etc.:yucky:

Aaawwww...THANKS everyone!!! :shame:

I :heart: :heart: :heart: my new Uggs...they're soooo comfy and warm!!! I'm definitely converted now - I used to think they were UGG-ly too! :roflmfao: But now I think they're awesome - especially the cargo pockets and buckles on this pair...gives them a bit of an edgier look!! I think I may have seen them on Jessica Alba in some magazine recently...but in the brown version...

Danica and Impsola - Get them!!!!!! This is definitely my favourite style and totally worth it!!! :yes:

Cat - LOL!!!!!!! I definitely don't want fallen arches, bunions, or corns!!! :yucky: