PADDY keys ?!

May 15, 2006
hi ladies....

i have one stupid question which i was wondering for a long long time...

can my paddy key open your paddy lock?! or its only a decoration...
i mean is every key the same?!

thanks a lot....
and i know thats a stupid question......:P

hi ladies....

i have one stupid question which i was wondering for a long long time...

can my paddy key open your paddy lock?! or its only a decoration...
i mean is every key the same?!

thanks a lot....
and i know thats a stupid question......:P
Hi phoebe! It's not a stupid question at all! Yes, you need the key to open the padlock. :yes:

Sonja said her large pocket paddy's key opened her medium satchel and loaf's padlock but did not work on her large paddy. So I don't think a key will work on all paddingtons. However, a key from one type should open all bags of the same type.

Here's a link to the other thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/paddy-key-question-52906.html

HTH! :flowers:

Louis Vuitton always used to use a mini padlock on certain styles of bag, and I had a prada bag that had a padlock and key, they were all small details though, Chloe were the first to make the Padlock a huge stand out feature :smile:

Haha! Shows how much I know!! :lol: Well, I did know about LV and YSL, but they are small and charm like, no? I thought she was talking about a big heavy lock. :shame:

I had a Brigette bag by Miu Miu that had a padlock on it. The difference was that it did not need a key. The padlock was "spring loaded" and it opened if you pulled on it!!

Haha! Shows how much I know!! :lol: Well, I did know about LV and YSL, but they are small and charm like, no? I thought she was talking about a big heavy lock. :shame:

haha:roflmfao: I thought the SAME thing Audrey!! I have LV's and know about the little mini padlock, but when i saw that question I thought, "No other bag has a padlock". I guess once you have a paddington, Padlock has a whole new meaning! :nuts::roflmfao: