Limited Edition Balenciagas, what do we think?

Do you like it?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

xochrissie

Hello, lover!
O.G.
Mar 24, 2006
These came into my store just last week. What do we think? They are limited edition and Neiman Marcus in San Francisco is one of the only 3 stores in the world to carry it.

LimitedEdition.JPG

o0o0o they remind me of the hong kong limited edition cow print ones from a few seasons back!

I like how each of them is individual! but I'm not into the actual ponyhair personally. but they look pretty to me!

o0o0o they remind me of the hong kong limited edition cow print ones from a few seasons back!

I like how each of them is individual! but I'm not into the actual ponyhair personally. but they look pretty to me!

They aren't ponyhair. I can't rememeber exactly what it is but it's very soft unlike ponyhair.

Not me personally, but maybe for others. My question for you is what are the bags called on the top shelf with the hand loop and snap on top and how much are they?

They are similar to the AULMONIERE but smaller. I think it's around $1000 but I'm not 100% sure. I will check on it on Saturday.

cute and fun! although, probably not something i would carry everyday. what are the prices like?
and thanks for posting this! it's fun to see something different and rare!