Wapity for men??

ketap

O.G.
Oct 3, 2006
I was just at the Louis Vuitton site. Under mens small leather goods is a Wapity. Just wondering how a guy would use it? Im thinking a little too feminine for a guy? Perhaps im wrong? Any thoughts........

I think if a guy is stylish enough to wear LV then he can definitely pull off a wapity. I would say the multicolore might be a bit feminine for most men but the monogram canvas is manlier!

Someone (Karman, I think) has a picture of a man holding one in the Visual Aid thread. It looks very cool. I guess he could carry a camera or cell phone or chapstick or wallet or whatever in it. I think it is getting more common place to see a man carrying a "manbag" of some sort. I have also noticed, the past few years, a lot of men painting their toenails black. I guess the gender barrier is starting to give way a little bit and straight men are getting more comfortable with wearing what society used to present as a "girl's stuff". IMO....:yes:

My first Lv was a wapity and my second was a speedy 35
I love them I don´t think I look like a girl with them
actually I think speedy in 35 and 40 are very male ;)

Someone (Karman, I think) has a picture of a man holding one in the Visual Aid thread. It looks very cool.

Great memory NVMyLV!
Yes, there is pic of my guy friend and I at grad (prom) this June and he took his mono Wapity with him. He looked very stylish with it:

attachment.php

He can fit his cell phone, camera, cards and cash in there. It's quite functional, and only certain guys can pull it off, but definitely, men can use Wapities too! :yes:

Attachments

• eltonwapity.jpg
    eltonwapity.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 393
I think for a man....you basically have to be gay or an extreme 'metrosexual'.

P.S.
To those that may think they might be a MS - If you don't live in NYC or L.A. or Miami, then you don't count as a 'metrosexual'. LoL :lol:

P.S.S.
I have tons of gay guy friends so lots of luv to you * MUAAAAW * :kiss: