Monogram canvas is my fav...followed by suhali (but too$$$) so Daimer would be my pic

Well, to be fair, I think I need to own a damier piece first, and then I'll get back to you. Hopefull ythat will be soon! :graucho: I do love the monogram---timeless and goes with everything.

I find mono canvas the most useful. All my throw around every day bags are mono canvas. I think it looks fabulous with jeans and black (two of the main colors in my wardrobe:upsidedown:). May I suggest that if you LOVE suhali that much, instead of getting 4 - 5 bags that are just so-so, save that money and get one or two WOW bags!!! And USE USE USE them!!!:yes:

I find mono canvas the most useful. All my throw around every day bags are mono canvas. I think it looks fabulous with jeans and black (two of the main colors in my wardrobe:upsidedown:). May I suggest that if you LOVE suhali that much, instead of getting 4 - 5 bags that are just so-so, save that money and get one or two WOW bags!!! And USE USE USE them!!!:yes:

great point Irene...I have 2LV mono canvas and I love them soo much...I am tanning my LH because I do not want to wreck the vachette...definitely not a throw around bag for me...love the suhali lockit but it double the price of the mono lockit so I will be content with the mono lockit...with me I need a kick around bag and I baby my mono canvas because of the vachette so eventuallly I think that I would like the papillion 30...just a thought and not right now but, someday soon I hope...2k for one bag would be insane for me...the lockit h at just over 1k was the top of my limit and I sooo love that bag...just do not want another bag I have to be cautious with...winter is coming and all the rain are making me think I need a daimer....soon

I own monogram items but it's no longer my fave though because of some of the negativity that has been brought to me personally. However I still use it and would never dream of selling my babies.

My fave would be suhali (I would love to own something in it one day, eg. L'Affriolant in Plum :love: ) & followed by Epi (:heart: )

my first was monogram and although i love it, i'm now more drawn to vernis. I did see the saleya and cles in damier and really liked it too. I used to like epi the best...but not so much anymore. It's hard to say which line i like best b/c i jump back and forth.

I agree. It's the most useful and the LV line I'd be least afraid to take out.