It's Emmy!!! I got THE zip clutch!!!!

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
There is no way to describe the monstrosity of my huge smile over this...I posted my new family in the reference library so on the days I am not carrying them at least I can still LOOK at them..I know I need help!!! I checkecked it over good...OMG the leather is like butta baby!! The plate says marc jacobs and the made in italy stamp is on the leather on the opposite side of the wallet...Must be a 'year' thing that both the 'mj & m.i.i.' aren't on the nameplate together...
It's already loaded and ready to go...Woo-hoo..!!!Thanx everybody for helping me!!! :heart: Emmy

Attachments

• mj clutch 001 (3).jpg
    mj clutch 001 (3).jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 101
  • mj clutch 002 (2).jpg
    mj clutch 002 (2).jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 58
  • mj clutch 006 (8).jpg
    mj clutch 006 (8).jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 67
Emmy, congrats! I am so glad that you finally found a zip clutch with this hardware. I believe your wallet is from 2003, it's said that the leather (then) is way better/softer than recent ones. Enjoy! =)

The plate says marc jacobs and the made in italy stamp is on the leather on the opposite side of the wallet...Must be a 'year' thing that both the 'mj & m.i.i.' aren't on the nameplate together...
It's already loaded and ready to go...Woo-hoo..!!!Thanx everybody for helping me!!! :heart: Emmy

That's correct.
Only recent ones have both 'mj & m.i.i.' on the nameplate together.

^ bag.lover you are a wealth of knowledge and I have learned so much from you! Thanx! I for one am greatful you are an expert! And thanx everybody! I can't wait to use it tomorrow! :heart: Emmy

You are welcome, I'm really excited for you. I want matching leather goods too after seeing your MJ set. I'm going to the Trunk Show this Saturday, I wonder if the LA store has a big selection. =)

Emmy, I looked at your postings in the reference library. Based on the tags, these are the year/season of your items:

Multipocket (c353003) -> Resort 2005
Cosmetic Case (C343411) -> Resort 2004
Zip Clutch (what's the style number) -> 2003 or before (I have a 2002 purse with matte silver hardware too).
Key Pouch (what's the style number) -> ?

The original MJ tag's style number shows the exact year/season of all MJ bags (2004 & after).

C --> C for Collections (Marc Jacobs), M for Marc (Marc by Marc Jacobs)
3 --> 3 for Bags
6 --> YEAR (last number in 200x)
3 --> SEASON (1-Spring, 2-Fall, 3-Resort)
x --> STYLE NUMBER (unique) - last 3 numbers
x --> ^^ style number is the same for bags in different colors
x --> ^^