MbyMJ Totally Turnlock Bowler - from my bf!

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
So, I started a thread a few weeks ago about waiting in anticipation for my anniversary. My boyfriend teased me and said that he was going to get me something from the Totally Turnlock line...and he did! I ended up getting the bowler in black! The leather is so amazingly soft!

I'll try to post pictures later! :yahoo:

I'm such a delinquent! I totally forgot that I needed to post pics of my bowler. I will definitely do so tonight. It's been craziness the last week and a half (working really late and getting sick :sad: ).

I'm such a delinquent! I totally forgot that I needed to post pics of my bowler. I will definitely do so tonight. It's been craziness the last week and a half (working really late and getting sick :sad: ).

Suli, I can't wait to see pics of your Bowler. I received mine and I love it!! I will post pics of it too later on.

Hi all! Thanks for being so patient! I've been incredibly busy with work and battling a nasty cold, so I kept posting pictures of the bowler off. Here it is! I love it...the leather is so smooshy and soft!

Attachments

• Picture 125.jpg
    Picture 125.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 77
  • Picture 126.jpg
    Picture 126.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Picture 128.jpg
    Picture 128.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 85