Speedy Organizer Insert?

Loco4Coco

O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
I have seen some photo's on here with organizer's inside speedy's. The biggest thing that has turned me off about speedy's is that everything would fall to the bottom or I couldn't easily find my cell phone/keys. However, now that I have seen these organizers...I think I could really love a speedy with an organizer in it. Where does one find these wonderful organizers.

you may also want to check out chameleon inserts.

I prefer that than the other poster had suggested. I used to own one of those and it was a bit flimsy for my liking.. I like the chameleon more.

I just got my VIP (very intelligente pocket) by Tintamar. It´s not that cheap, but great Quality, lots of Compartments and I really love, how organized my Bag is, and the best, changing Bags is sooooo easy! I´ll post Pics!

Here we go, my Speedy 35 with the VIP Business Liner:

P1011941.jpg

Inside my Speedy 35

P1011939.jpg

Front

P1011938.jpg

Back

P1011937.jpg

Filled

P1011936.jpg

That´s it! And I´ve never had such an organized Bag in my life:yahoo:Totally worth every Cent. Oh, and I got mine from here:

http://www.happybags.co.uk/categories.php?cat=203

I've purchased an organizer from hippiegal, but I actually prefer the Joey Jr. organizers that I purchased. I can't remember where I first heard of them (in a magazine?), but they are FABULOUS. I have one in black and one in brown suede, and it makes switching bags a breeze. One day, I showed it to my SA; I was using the black one inside of my Monogramouflage Speedy. She loved it and called over other SAs to see it! :biggrin:

http://www.joeyjunior.com/orderproduct.htm

Good Luck!

I have seen some photo's on here with organizer's inside speedy's. The biggest thing that has turned me off about speedy's is that everything would fall to the bottom or I couldn't easily find my cell phone/keys. However, now that I have seen these organizers...I think I could really love a speedy with an organizer in it. Where does one find these wonderful organizers.