Name your favorite Daimer handbag....

bagsnbags--do you find the belem pm comfortable? I was considering this for myself, but also wondered about the MM since it is bigger and can be worn on the shoulder. Thanks for any advice.

LVpug--thanks for starting this thread bc I am looking into my first damier piece and want input too!:yes:

Hmmm....it's tough I hardly carry them now..I carry damier speedy 4 times at the most since I bought it.Mono speedy was my first love and has been hybernating for more than 9 months..she's almost 4yo

Lately I've been carrying belem , white Trouville and vernis lexington
I won't say Belem is my fav , it is just in the roster to be carried..

i don't own any Damier handbag, but i really like the D.Alma.... you can never go wrong with any Alma bag... and you won't see it around as much as a D.Speedy or D.Papillon :yes:

bagsnbags--do you find the belem pm comfortable? I was considering this for myself, but also wondered about the too!:yes:

I like PM but yes the handles are too short, I wished it's 2 inches longer

MM is great but the long handles make it looks odd..I don't know why. Belem is great bag because the opening is wide and 2 side open pockets are very handy for keys etc..Plus I haven't seen anybody with it even at the mall..
It's roomy but not bulky..Very comfortable bag..

Actually I don't mind MM if the handles are little shorter..pm is cute size..

I haven't owned any Damier yet but the models in my mind are Duomo and Ribera MM. If anyone has got both, please tell me which one I should get first. :wondering Thanks a lot.
Alma is not bad either but i prefer its old golden hardware.