Lapis Mini Mini is here!

Just to clarify, I think when Crazy4Handbags said that the Mini Mini was bigger than the MAC, she was talking about volume, I think. Because the pictures in the coral reveal thread make the MM look smaller than the MAC, but I think she meant that the actual size makes it so that it holds more, because the MM is wider than the MAC. So even though the MAC looks bigger, the actual dimensions of the MM make it a bit bigger.

Just to clarify, I think when Crazy4Handbags said that the Mini Mini was bigger than the MAC, she was talking about volume, I think. Because the pictures in the coral reveal thread make the MM look smaller than the MAC, but I think she meant that the actual size makes it so that it holds more, because the MM is wider than the MAC. So even though the MAC looks bigger, the actual dimensions of the MM make it a bit bigger.

I'm sure you could put as much or more in a mac, but the shape of it may suffer. The space is there, but if you really stuff it, it won't look flat anymore. I don't have to worry about the MM though, because it already has a wide shape.

Thanks Amy and Desi! Off to look at that thread now.. I bet they are very similar is size just different shapes..

I would love to see more pictures of the lapis.. perhaps some mod shots?

The Mini Mini is deceptive. Small and compact but the boxiness lends to it's capability to hold alot. The Mac has more height but is only so thick and it's true you can stuff it but it will pouch out too much. I took the stuffing out of the Pool bag for a moment and saw a nice little spacious bag for it's size. The bags are so different looking tho, it would be nice to have both. I think the MM is more casual than the MAC.

^ I agree Lexi and that is why I decided to go with the Wine MAMM rather than the wine MAC. As much as I love the MAC style I think that the chain gives it a much dressier look so it's harder to wera it with just any old outfit.

I am happy with my MAMM decision.. thank ladies!

I took pics of my blue bags in the sunlight. Just have to transfer them to the computer and upload tonight. They really look very similar, but the leathers are different.

Some more pics!

DSCN3440.jpg

DSCN3437.jpg

Navy Luxe Nikki, Nautical Blue Mac, Lapis MM.
DSCN3432.jpg

DSCN3433.jpg

Leather Swatch

DSCN3438.jpg

my cat also went out on the balcony with me when I was taking pics. She squeezed thru the balcony bars and went to the neighbor's balcony, then got sun-drunk and refused to come back in right away!

DSCN3439.jpg