Which LV should be my first?

Needanotherbag

Halt and Salute
O.G.
Aug 6, 2006
I like so many of them!! I'm ready to make my first LV purchase, but which bag should be my first? What was your first? Or should I start out with a small LV purchase, like a planner/ agenda and grow from there???:smile:

I like the monogram - i should have mentioned, the only bag I am not so much into is the speedy - so many people in Seattle carry fake speedys I think I got tired of seeing them...

I was just in Maui last week and went to the LV store in Ka'anapali (yep, was in the earthquake) and really liked a tiny little mono messenger bag, it was 665 in maui, which i'm sure was inflated price- i might like to get that one, but I don't know the name, correct price and can't find it on the website... any ideas???

I was just in Maui last week and went to the LV store in Ka'anapali (yep, was in the earthquake) and really liked a tiny little mono messenger bag, it was 665 in maui, which i'm sure was inflated price- i might like to get that one, but I don't know the name, correct price and can't find it on the website... any ideas???

Is it the one?

p11291608_ph_hero.jpg

Or musette tango?

bagsnbags - thats the one!!! What do you think? It seems to be a great size, cute, easy to find stuff in it since it has one big section. IS the strap kind of cheapy looking though?