Lapis Mini Mini is here!

I took ms mini mini out for a spin tonight! I left the strap on in case I wanted to wear it crossbody, but I didn't really need to. So next time I think I will leave the strap off and carry it on my arm or in my hand. The strap is long and has to be held up if you're not using it. Or you could roll it up and put it in the bag for when you do need it.

I took ms mini mini out for a spin tonight! I left the strap on in case I wanted to wear it crossbody, but I didn't really need to. So next time I think I will leave the strap off and carry it on my arm or in my hand. The strap is long and has to be held up if you're not using it. Or you could roll it up and put it in the bag for when you do need it.

Do you prefer it cross body, or can you wear it with the long strap just hanging off your shoulder?

I can't really do cross body due to my boobage. I mean, I can, but I'm all self conscious about it.

I'm still trying to figure out what color I want.

Do you know of any preorder links for future MMs? I tried emailing them but I think they're getting lost or something.

I know what the black one is, but that's a special order. I haven't played with the numbers lately to see if I can dig up more links on LB. If you get a link for one color, you can find the rest. They seem to only give one or 2 out at a time, so just ask for a link to wine or even seaglass.

^^ Me too SS, now that Coral is impossible to find and Plum won't be out for ages I'm trying to decide which color I want. I want one ASAP but I want it to be right!

Thanks TX! I hope my mails aren't lost and they answer in the next few days. Usually they're so quick about it. They were having issues with AOL emails going through though so I hope it's not that again.

Do you prefer it cross body, or can you wear it with the long strap just hanging off your shoulder?

I can't really do cross body due to my boobage. I mean, I can, but I'm all self conscious about it.

I'm still trying to figure out what color I want.

It will be below my hip if I wear it on the shoulder. It's not toooo bad, but a bit long for me. I'm 5'6", so maybe the taller girls can wear it on the shoulder.
The strap didn't seem to cut into my bust when I was wearing it crossbody and I have the 'boobage' too..lol.

I think I will just carry it in my hand/arm for awhile...that's usually how I carry the mam/mab anyway.

I think my next one of these will be plum! I can't have just one...