INK WORK & TWIGGY at ...

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Barney's in Chestnut Hill, MA! There has been so much talk about the ink I thought I would post this!

The ink work and twiggy they had on display were BEAUTIFUL! They had nice leather- barely visable veinyness- very pretty!

Also had a really pretty camel work on display.

They had an ink and black courier.

2 Camel afternoons that were super pretty.

I can't remember everything but ask and I'll try and remember!

Also had rouille twiggy, work and a first.

Truffle bags were really pretty- also griege looked beautiful too!

thanks, zacorey! did they happen to say anything about a day?

Do you mean an ink day? If so I didn't see one but you can call and ask b/c they had to pull the ink courrier out from the back! You never know!

Helen~ are you looking for the ink twiggy??? I didn't know! It's so nice!!! Hardly any veinyness but it was shiny- I don't know how you like the Bbag leather to be.

Why I love my Mom..... she borrowed my white twiggy to go to a meeting today. I told her an ink would be nice and I said that she should get it and I can borrow it. I told her it's not a blue blue, its more blackish blue and emailed her some pics from TPF. Well, she called and got the twiggy. :yahoo: I can't wait to see it up close and personal and I hope it's not really blue or she will never trust me again. :P

Why I love my Mom..... she borrowed my white twiggy to go to a meeting today. I told her an ink would be nice and I said that she should get it and I can borrow it. I told her it's not a blue blue, its more blackish blue and emailed her some pics from TPF. Well, she called and got the twiggy. :yahoo: I can't wait to see it up close and personal and I hope it's not really blue or she will never trust me again. :P

OMG! You bought it!!!!!!!!:yahoo: Tell me what your mom thinks when she gets it! I think your mom will love it!

Awww, thanks, zac, so sweet for you to offer. I'll give them a call myself. I came across a gorgeous ink purse - the best leather I've ever seen in ink! - but passed because in the end I really wanted a day... so now I'm on the hunt for an ink day... sigh.. here I go again!

I just went to Barney's in Boston and no inks there! They had barely any Bbags!:sad: I have to say that they had the most incredible black courier! The leather was awsome! They also had the most gorgeous camel first! I put it on hold for a PFer but she's not buying it so if anyone wants it PM me and I'll tell you who the SA was. It's on hold till Thursday.

Awww, thanks, zac, so sweet for you to offer. I'll give them a call myself. I came across a gorgeous ink purse - the best leather I've ever seen in ink! - but passed because in the end I really wanted a day... so now I'm on the hunt for an ink day... sigh.. here I go again!

can I ask where you saw the Ink Purse???