Josephine owners

I only know pewter, and it was a pewter Josephine in my future until Emilia stole the hobo show for me. Pewter is thick and squishy, reminds me a bit of LP squishy if you know LP leather (I've only felt a few, but like that).

JRed - is your strap comfortable? Do you wish the Josephine was larger? (I know the large size is available now but the regular looks good to me in modeling photos.)

NBL & Elizat, or anyone else with a flat braid - is there a photo somewhere of you wearing yours?

Euridice
- thank you for the list. I can't keep all the leathers straight in my head. The reason I like the tinted so far is based solely on the photos I've seen of them in other colors. I am also intrigued by the light whiskey and mint green.

Does anyone know what the warm pewter (186) & glossy ink blue (731) are like?

I didn't take any photos, but I know JRed did, in the reference thread, I think.

How would the glossy ink blue or the pewter do in the Josephine?

I am in the US, but I am hoping to get this figured out by Thurs. I will lyk if I still need a swatch after that point. Thank you!

I don't have a swatch of either, but I think either would work well. That pewter is really pretty, but quite different from the BE pewter (I know you from over in BE, so I mention that). The glossy ink looks great too. Really just a choice of do you want blue or a silver toned?

JRed - is your strap comfortable? Do you wish the Josephine was larger? (I know the large size is available now but the regular looks good to me in modeling photos.)

NBL & Elizat, or anyone else with a flat braid - is there a photo somewhere of you wearing yours?

Euridice
- thank you for the list. I can't keep all the leathers straight in my head. The reason I like the tinted so far is based solely on the photos I've seen of them in other colors. I am also intrigued by the light whiskey and mint green.

Does anyone know what the warm pewter (186) & glossy ink blue (731) are like?

I think the chain straps are great. I don't find it uncomfortable or heavy at all. The regular Josephine fits my basic stuff which generally includes a purse, sunglasses, glasses, iPhone, lipglosses and keys. It's not a big bag, IMO. I wasn't after a big bag at the time so it was fine for me. I hope that helps...

I'm going to tag onto this thread ladies! :smile:

I received some swatches from Ignacio in the mail today and I'm very interested in the Josephine Max. It looks sort of stiff in the stock photo, like it's all puffed out with filling, does it slouch nicely, those of you that have been using yours?

I love the royal purple color, I'm pretty sure that's the swatch he sent me (#761). The aqua is also lovely, more green in person and thinner than the purple but nice and soft.

Linda

^ Hi Linda!

The Max size is new, nobody has ordered one yet (that I know of). The regular size is what the photos are of here. The regular size is not a big slouchy hobo, kind of a more refined hobo, if that makes sense.

That royal purple looks pretty from the photos I have seen.

Hi Linda, glad to see you around!
The pics at the web are with all the bags stuffed. For the hobos, you cant see the way they slouch, but I think The Josephine max will be a slouchy hobo. The tinted leathers are thinner, so they allow the bag to slouch more, but the royal purple seems a beautiful leather, maybe you will have to break the leather a little before it becames slouchy? .

I have just received a picture of the miniemilia in royal purple and both ( the bag and the leather) are gorgeous! I will try to post it, but I am at work, and this dmn computer usually dont let me post pictures. If I cant, I will post it tomorrow.

Thanks Ladies! I asked Ignacio and he said due to the fact that the bag has no reinforcement it will slouch.

The Royal Purple is one of the most gorgeous purple shades I've ever seen! Really beautiful. :love:

Linda

For those of you that have the Josephine, I'm thinking of getting the regular braided handle. Does it stay up on the shoulder? Is it comfortable or stiff? I'm very close to ordering this bag so any help would be appreciated!

Linda