You know your addiction is bad when...

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
your kids know your bags....and they are boys...

I switch bags alot, so there are usually 3-4 on my dresser, before I put them all away....so, last night I was chatting with a friend and needed something from my bag, I sent my 12 year old upstairs to fetch it...as he
was walking out of the room, he asked "the Luella or Vuitton, Mom?" (I had been using my black Luella Giselle alot lately)...my friend raised her eyebrows..."Vuitton," I answered. When he got upstairs he called down..."The monogram or multicolor?" Before I could answer the 6 year old chimes in "the big multicolor one" (he was right I had been using my Aurelia GM)

My friend laughed so hard, she almost fell of the sofa.

your kids know your bags....and they are boys...

I switch bags alot, so there are usually 3-4 on my dresser, before I put them all away....so, last night I was chatting with a friend and needed something from my bag, I sent my 12 year old upstairs to fetch it...as he
was walking out of the room, he asked "the Luella or Vuitton, Mom?" (I had been using my black Luella Giselle alot lately)...my friend raised her eyebrows..."Vuitton," I answered. When he got upstairs he called down..."The monogram or multicolor?" Before I could answer the 6 year old chimes in "the big multicolor one" (he was right I had been using my Aurelia GM)

My friend laughed so hard, she almost fell of the sofa.

hahah that is funny.
My kids are that way too. In fact they point out fake when we're in the mall.

hahah that is funny.

ROFL! That's funny and familiar! When my 3 year old son sees a mono LV he says "Look Mommy, she has your purse". When my 11 year old daughter spots one, she asks "Mom, is that one real or fake?". I guess children learn what they live- huh? :nuts:

hahah that is funny.

LOL, yeah they do that too...the 6 year old doesn't really get the fake part...but he has said stuff like, look mom she has a bag like yours...but the colors are ugly on hers....of course in that booming 6 year old voices.