Textured bag at barneys

codyntara

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
Has anyone seen the textured bag that is new line for Balenciaga. It has raised pattern and solid colors. White, Black and Navy. I am debating on the large one in white for $2,300. They said it was very limited and I really liked it but want some feedback please. It almost looks like a puffy floral pattern.

Is this it? I was checking this lovely out at the Arden Fair Mall in Sac last weekend...

TextureWhite.jpg

The last one is very pretty color looks metallic. Where was that one. They are holding white for me. I think I will just take it. Likeing it more as I look at pics. Thankyou all for feedback.

i saw one like this but none with the regular leather.

:crybaby: Oh well, better for my wallet I guess. As you guys know my favorite style to date is the shopping bag. I'm such a tote girl, I've always hoped that they'd bring back a tote shape with long handles (like the shopper) but so far nothing. Either they're too long and flat (new square tote) or too boxy (like the mid-day) for me. I liked how this one had a center panel like the shopper instead of being a flat bag.