What is the name of this piece?

Oct 13, 2006
Greetings! I fell in love with this when i saw it on Ebay, but i would like to buy it from legit store since Ebay is just a step above fela-market....sigh I know it sucks :crybaby: If any one of you can tell me what is this name of this tote, when it first came out, dicountinue/stll in store, if so what's the price?

I have post a thread regarding the auth. of this item in Chanel's sub forum, but didn't get any name of this tote. It's a relist from Ebay.

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 55
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 33
  • bottom.jpg
    bottom.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 25
Here are some additional pix, this measurement are 10x8.5x4.5 accourding to seller's posting. I am not sure if i can post the link of this auction since i just join tPF this week, but you should be able to find it by 'Chanel Gray Denim' on Ebay. Does Chanel even make this tote at all? Also how can i obtain Chanel's catalog? Thank you all for taking your time to help me out!:yahoo:

Attachments

• handle.jpg
    handle.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 22
  • interior view.jpg
    interior view.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 27
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 25
i saw this at bloomies on 59th and lex a couple of months ago. i don't know if they still have it tho.

what is 'lex'?
Ohhh, how does the tote look in real life? Did you happen to know what's call or price? The SA here on Nordstrom aren't too friendly after i went to the store several times and asked a lot of questions but didn't make a purchase-was it b/c i went in w/o designer items, or i look like i can't afford it??

For sure i will buy my first Chanel this Dec during the sale, but not sure if this tote will last that long til then? :sweatdrop:

what is 'lex'?
Ohhh, how does the tote look in real life? Did you happen to know what's call or price? The SA here on Nordstrom aren't too friendly after i went to the store several times and asked a lot of questions but didn't make a purchase-was it b/c i went in w/o designer items, or i look like i can't afford it??

For sure i will buy my first Chanel this Dec during the sale, but not sure if this tote will last that long til then? :sweatdrop:

59th Street and Lexington.:yes:

Welcome!:heart:

3845_r.jpg

$ 825

LUXURY-ALLIANCE.CH

please post this in the authenticate this thread first if you are interested.

Oh Clue #2! Thank you Jill! Did u get this tote? If so, what do you think of it-can it stand daily useage? I take good care of my babies, their bottom never touch the floor, even if mine is on the floor, it still sit on my lap!:yes: