Balenciaga Courier - Rouille!

kitegirl

Oct 15, 2006
I found it! A gorgeous Courier Rouille. :heart: What do you all think about the Couriers? I have City bags only and I thought I'd step out of my comfort zone. I was ideally looking for a Rouille Hobo, but can't find one anywhere. I never really considered a Courier, so I need a bit of advice here...How do I wear it? I wear a lot of summer dresses & jeans with thongs. I like to mix expensive pieces with simple things. I am keen to wear the Courier both over my shoulder and across my chest, but I don't own anything red at all. Would you consider the Rouille to be a "stand out" piece? Perhaps one of those accessories that just stands out there? I'd love a discussion on this or even pics of PF Courier carriers? Cheers...:flowers:

Have you gotten it yet, or are you waiting for it and speculating while you're waiting? ;) It's not really red ... it's more orange, in my opinion. I love the color for Fall!!

If you haven't gotten it yet, you might be surprised how BIG it is!!! But it's soooo comfortable to wear messenger style!

There is a VIF Rouge at my NM and I'm so tempted to get one to use as a school bag! I was so tempted to put it away on my hold shelf several times today. Sigh, it's so dangerous that I'm looking at handbags everyday!

I used to have it and I found it very useful...it's so roomy, it held everything I needed and i could wear it messenger style when I needed both my hands! I think you're going to love it, and rouille is such a gorgeous color (this way you get A LOT of it)!

Yep, my courier now!

I love it! I like wearing it on only one side more than across my shoulder though.

Now my friend and BF's mom want a courier too :yahoo:
So...Do you have a Courier now? Is it Rouille? Do you have a pic? I am planning on buying it this Friday. Getting very excited now. I have never had a bag this big and "Rouille" before!!! I went shopping today and found a day dress, which is olive green with earthy-tone flowers in print...I bought this dress for my Rouille Courier (which I haven't even met yet!) How sad is that?:love:

congrats on your new rouille courier kitegirl :wlae:...i've got an origan courier & i love the style...and i've got a rouille first & love the color :love:...you can't go wrong with that combination!!!

Attachments

• OLIVE COURIER BAG 1.jpg
    OLIVE COURIER BAG 1.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 742
  • ROUILLE BAG 1.jpg
    ROUILLE BAG 1.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 535
I do have a rouille courier and used it all summer with the kids. Its probably my favorite bag. It makes jeans and tshirts pop. I am a neutral gal and it works with all those colors. However, I try to avoid a Halloween theme so I don't use it with black. The shape of the bag is phenomenal! I have gotten more compliments on that bag than any other - including my rouille purse. Good buy!!!

Love the courier and I lovr rouille. I have a eouge vif courier and I love it. I think the courier in the bright colors is amazing. I have a rouille twiggy and the color amazes me constantly - it is bright and happy. I do agree with the shoegal - I do avoid wearing rouille with black, although it is not a true orange so it would probably be OK. Congrats on your new bag.

congrats on your new rouille courier kitegirl :wlae:...i've got an origan courier & i love the style...and i've got a rouille first & love the color :love:...you can't go wrong with that combination!!!
Wow! I am loving those pics...Thanks you so much EVERYONE for your input. I will not be wearing my Rouille Courier with black that's for sure!

The Couriers are just so different. We need a thread just for Courier pics!

I'll post mine asap!