which day for ebay??

goodmornin

yanko
O.G.
May 14, 2006
Hi guys,

Its been about a year since I've sold on ebay but I'm thinkin of clearing a few extra things that I have to make space for new things!

just a quick question - When is the best time for an auction to end? I've heard friday nights, or sunday nights?

What do you guys think?

Trending for my listings so far typically shows Sunday evenings to be the busiest period in terms of bid activities. So I'd say Sunday evenings to be best followed by any of the other days' evenings.

I've also heard that Sunday evenings and Fridays are best. But I've also heard some people say that the ending time really makes no difference for them. It hasn't for me either... :shrugs:

When I worked at an EBAY STORE that listed and sold they had us list to end on Wed and Sun for 7 day listings, they did great but never dealt with purses...however they are now closed so don't know how much that info is good lol

I find that the best results come from a 10 day listing starting on Thurs., that way it covers two weekends for an extra 40 cents, ending on Sunday. I sometimes will do a buy it now (fair price to me and the buyer), in case someone wants it now, or they won't be around for the close of the auction. For a 7 day auction, ending on Sun. seems best.