CC Skye Leather Double Wrap Bracelet?

Can anyone share any additional feedback on the Double wrap bracelet...just wondering how does this bracelet hold up over time & is it really worth the money :confused1:

Who knows...maybe I missed the boat on this one, is this bracelet still relevant :confused1:

TIA for your help :smile:

i have a cc skye bag and the handles come over to make a braclets that double wrap. to be quite honest, the metal is fantastic, but the leather wears over time. i think you got a great deal tho, and i'd be happy with the purchase if i were you :smile:

Well I pulled the trigger & purchased the bracelet...yeeaaahhh! Here's some photos of my CC Skye double wrap bracelet, from ASTERALICE.com...they are absolutely AWESOME to work with & I am madly in :love: with my NEW bracelet...it's FIERCE!!! They even upgraded my shipping for FREE, so I could get my jewelry ASAP, only took 2 business days!!! Checkout the cute packaging too...great job! I will definitely order from them again & I was able to get this bracelet on SALE..35% off!! If you're interested, give AsterAlice.com a call & see if they are still taking the code - jewelry35...here's their # 866-790-9189 & they are based in Seattle.

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 129KB.
0428091325.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 149KB.
0428091326.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 172KB.
0428091329.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 128KB.
0428091333.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 124KB.
0428091334.jpg

Well, FWIW, I have 6.5" wrist and it is da%^ hard to get the bracelet closed!

I'd say mine is the maximum size that could wear it. Also, because it is toggle closure, it is sometimes hard to get it situated just right to slip through, when there is hardly any room to spare (literally, wiggle room haha).

I love the bracelet (I bought a few) and am hoping over time, with wear, the leather soften more (it is already nice and soft) and stretch a bit to make fighting it on easier:sweatdrop::P

I haven't measured them (if I have a chance I will for your info), but they all are the about same size (I have several different colors)