Vote... which do you prefer???

I have had both the Papillon 26 and the PH...I like the look of the Papillon better, and the only reason I got rid of my Pap was the size (I should have gotten the 30). Anyway, I love the damier Papillon!

I was never really a fan of the papillion shape so I say popincourt haut. Are you getting another bag:graucho:
No new bag on a ban paying bills but, may ask someone special to get me a bag...it will probably be a no because of the cc debt..does not hurt to try...I am so addicted and poor...this sucks....me want another bag...

I like the damier papillon 30 a lot. I'm not sure of a reason but the shape just appeals to me. However, although it can be a shoulder bag - it's not really it's primary purpose. If you're looking for a shoulder bag - then the poppincourt haut would be the obvious choice - however - is that because you want something smaller than the lockit horizontal?

I figure the lockit horizontal and PH are more similar so if variety is what you want - then the damier papillon would be the better choice...

...I am so addicted and poor...this sucks....me want another bag...

:roflmfao::roflmfao: :sad: Awww I know exactly how you feel, I had to pay bills and buy some new tables for my living room and dining set for my house, and I was still looking at bags, damn priorities. :angel: I would have love to blown the whole windfall on like 3 or 4 bags I would have been happy:lol: Empty house and LV bag is the way to live:wlae:LOL Nah I can't do that to my family. I'm still waiting on the refund from LV for my lockit. I'm going to buy me a cheaper bag with that and save the rest.

I had to choose between the Pap 30 and the PH too,
and after trying on both...
just fell in love with the Damier Papillon 30:love:
it just looks so elegant and have enough room inside
I can use it as a day and night bag
I can dress down and dress up with it
and didn't have to worry about the vachetta!

I like the damier papillon 30 a lot. I'm not sure of a reason but the shape just appeals to me. However, although it can be a shoulder bag - it's not really it's primary purpose. If you're looking for a shoulder bag - then the poppincourt haut would be the obvious choice - however - is that because you want something smaller than the lockit horizontal?

I figure the lockit horizontal and PH are more similar so if variety is what you want - then the damier papillon would be the better choice...
:heart: my lockit horizontal...best buy ever but, evening time I want smaller and my speedy 30 is handheld...so I thought I may ask someone special to get me an evening weekend bag that can be either hand or shoulder...when I asked at Vuitton they said the daimer papillion has the drop to be a shoulder bag...I am tall and small...no big man arms here... size 4-6...I need a winter bag because I baby my LH I want to keep the vachette mint and lately it is rain and soon to be snow and slush...so daimer may be the gift to ask for...x-mas is coming and I may get a big no because of the price but, I will at least ask....