New! Large leather duffle!

Wildflower

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
OMG I am in looooove with this bag!!!! It's the first non-signature Coach bag I have liked in a long time.

Has anybody seen this? Thoughts?

Coach - New LEATHER LARGE DUFFLE

10400_B4BK_d2.jpg

I'm also not feeling the duffles this year. I have one from last season with the buckles on the side, I like that style much better. But hey, if you like it, buy it. I also think the dimensions of the duffles are bigger this season, so that is an advantage.

No, it definately doesnt look old lady! I think some people prefer the rounded edges on the bottom from duffles from previous years. I think it looks quite trendy and I like the criss-crossed laces!

Thanks for the replies!
I think I'm definitely going to get it in black... :love: I haven't had a black leather shoulder bag I've been happy with in years!

Just don't know if I should order online -- or wait a week when I will actually be near a Coach store! It's 3.5 hours away and then another 20 miles from where I'll be... if I order online, I'll have it for my big meeting I'm going to at the state capitol. :graucho:

I just ordered a Speedy 30 from elux, so am going to wait until Monday and see if they have this bag in the store! Will save me a few shipping $$ anyway.

I'm a bit worried the drop isn't far enough and I hate bags jammed under my arm...

I'm not really feelign this bag, I think it does kind of date you. I think it would look awkward for a younger person, but I've seen older women carry this around. The shape isn't asthetically pleasing to me IMO.